Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fun Things

We have been having a lot of fun with Everett. I always think that I cannot possibly enjoy him anymore, and then I do! Lately he has been trying to sit up. We are getting there, but he can only sit about 30 seconds to a minute before falling to the right side. I did get some pictures of him sitting up, though! He LOVES to look at Samson. He smiles and laughs at him all the time.












Also, we had a good time Memorial weekend with my cousins and their families. I have attached some shots of that, too. Can you tell that it was the BOYS who did not want to cooperate with the picture taking? Of course! But, they are also the youngest in the bunch...I think the one where Cole is actually running out of the picture is my favorite.

2 comments:

The Q. Family said...

Awww! I love the updated pics of E! Thanks for sharing! How are you doing A? Is work going well?

Amy L said...

He will be sitting up unassisted before you know it. That is how it all starts! So excited that you don't have much work left!