Monday, January 12, 2009

I am Going to be Pregnant Forever!

Well, we just had our weekly check-up and I have not dilated AT ALL. I am effaced but nothing on the dilation. So, next week I go back and hope that I have made some progress!
The sonogram tech said the weight looked to be around 9 pounds 7 ozs. The Dr. said he guessed 8 and a half!!! Wow! So I guess somewhere in the middle is the weight.
Eron took this picture of me last night. 38 weeks 1 day.....Can my skin stretch anymore? Yikes!!!

I still have not gained any weight at all in 5 weeks. Crazy that somehow the baby gains weight, yet the scale stays the same for me. Maybe that is why I am so tired??? I guess I am getting what is owed to me. My poor mom carried me for 42 weeks and then they had to force me out. I guess, our baby is just content in there. At least we know that the baby is healthy and seems to be happy, which is our ultimate hope. I will make sure to update next week after my appointment and of course sooner if anything happens.

4 comments:

The Q. Family said...

Prayers and Positive Thoughts sweetie! I remember the end being rough. Hang in there, it will soooo be worth it! You get to meet your son/daughter soon!! Nothing like it in the world! I can hardly talk about Collin's birth without getting emotional... Get ready to make a memory, write your own birth story, have an adventure of being a mother! Love you!!

The Jarmons said...

good news is that dr h wont let you go over 42 weeks either :) just dont jump off that bridge yet!! ps...tell baby linn that gage needs his friend out here in this crazy world :)

Unknown said...

Holy moly....tell that baby to hurry it up! C'mon already!!! :)
I hope your well and your skin too :D
I am soooo looking forward to that! Um....at least I think I am. We're 10 weeks yesterday! I love you! Give the lil' fetus a high five for me!

Kari said...

good gravy! I think I would have told the doc to get it out already if that were me! well i'm back from San Diego now so baby Linn can make his or her appearance now. :)