Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Quote of the Day

"I can't eat, I can't sleep, but I can do a great imitation of a beached whale. Seriously, are we almost done with this?"

I read this in one of my many pregnancy emails I get, and thought it was hilarious AND appropriate. This is so true of the very late stages of pregnancy.

I had yet another weekly check up yesterday, and all is well. The sonogram looked great as far as Baby Linn's health and physical activity.
I was SO hoping that I had dilated some, anything at all, but NO. I have effaced to 60%, so that is good that I have at least SOME progress. We are both getting very excited to meet this baby and are glad that the baby is healthy and all has been well with this pregnancy so far. I will update again after my appointment next Monday. Please keep us in your prayers that all continues to go smoothly.

2 comments:

The Q. Family said...

What is your exact due date Alyson? Have they talked about inducing again? This last bit is so tough! I've been thinking about you!! And can't wait to find out baby's name so I can order his/her baby gift (it's personalized!!) Will you send out text messages or update the blog? :o) Praying for you to find some comfort i nthese last few weeks/days!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad that other people get to experience the "omg...get this pregnancy over" moments. Now you are officially a part of The Club. You have no idea what's all about to happen (and that's a good thing)! Love you!