Monday, January 19, 2009

Tomorrow is the Big Day!!!

Well, today's check up brought us quite a surprise! The Dr. told me I was still not dilated, and then started to ask us some pretty odd questios, so I knew somethig was going on. Apparently my body is not cooperating. It seems that no matter what route we take, I am a strong candidate for c-section. Even if we tried to do child birth naturally, the Dr. feels strongly that my delivery will end in c-section. At my prior visits he wanted to wait to see if anything would change in hopes that we could do a natural child birth, but at this point he does not see any way around it. Also, he RARELY will even suggest this option, so we feel confident that this is the right thing to do.
Pray for us! We arrrive at 5:30 in the morning, and wil have the surgery at 7:30 AM. So, Baby Linn will be here around 7:45. We cannot believe that this time tomorrow we will be parents!
We would like to have visitors starting Wednesday. One of us will send out a text message announcing Baby Linn's gender, weight, height and name!!! Stay tuned....

5 comments:

Jenni Fairbanks said...

We can't wait!!!!!!! We will pray for safety tomorrow and health for you and Baby Linn. I think it is better to know you are going to have a c-section than to have labor first and then a c-section. You will be much better rested and resilient! Good luck!!!! Love to you guys...Jenni, Earl and Liam

Erika said...

YAY, I'm so excited for you & Eron!! I pray that the Lord guides you through this wonderful journey. Fear not, for He is with you!

The Q. Family said...

OMG!! I just read this! Praying for you!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday baby!!! I'm so happy!! He's friggen huge! I so lost at the guessing game! :D
Is there a prize for biggest loser? I can't wait to meet the little cutie! No worries, no name stealing- although I do LOVE his name!!!
Congrats (finally)- love you!!!
Shannan

Missah said...

Congrats Eron and Alyson! I can't wait to see pictures of the newest cousin!!