Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Big Belly!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas filled with many blessings. Ours was relaxing and just right.
I had another weekly check up on Monday to see what was going on with the baby and me. My mom and sister were in town, so they were able to go and see the sonogram. The tech said that her guess was that the baby was 8 lbs 6 ozs. After the sonogram, I saw my Dr. The report from his exam is that I am not dilated at all, but that is normal with a first pregnancy at 36 weeks. Also, he said he thinks the baby is only at 7 lbs 10 ozs. This is quite a relief, but he said to still expect and 8 and a half to 9 pounder! In addition, he explained why the sonograms can be so far off. Something about the fact that the measurements that are used to determine size are based off of sonograms in Denver. Becuase there is less oxygen there, it throws off the measurments here. Weird, and I don't quite understand that, but I will take it!
He also said that his estimates are typically within 4 ozs of being correct!

Several of you have asked to see some belly shots, so I will start out with the first one I took and go from there. Please dont look at ME in the last one, just the belly. We took that one when I was already nice and comfy at home....hence the lack of make up and funny hair...
And yes, I know I went 10 whole weeks without taking a picture. I had sworn off having my photo taken for a while.



15 weeks 3 days





18 weeks





22 weeks






32 weeks






36 weeks 3 days

4 comments:

Amy L said...

Adorable! Makes me miss my belly! Well the one with a baby in it. I still have a belly! LOL! Can't wait to find out how much the baby weighs for sure.

Jenni Fairbanks said...

Just when you thought your skin couldn't stretch anymore...and then another week comes along:). You look fabulous!

TERS! said...

oh so close friend!!! you look marvelous!!!

The Jarmons said...

so cute!! cant wait to meet baby linn :) and gage to have a friend so close to him!