Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Finally.....


So after reading SO MANY of my friends blogs on a regular basis, I have finally decided to start one of my own.


This is only a trial run, so I may end up never positing again!!!


I thought this might be a good way to let my family and friends from out of town keep up with us regularly!


Eron and I are expecting our first baby on January 24, 2009. I am 32.5 weeks pregnant, and the baby is HUGE!!!!
I am now required to get a sonogram every time I go to the Dr. (which is now once a week) to make sure that there is enough fluid for the baby to keep it healthy and nourished. I am on track to have a 9.5 to 10 pound baby!!! The Dr. says the baby is totally healthy, just LARGE.


We have decided to be surprised about the gender of the baby, so I will refer to him/her as Baby L until D Day...


I have included a picture of the sonogram we had at 28 weeks. Check out those Chubby Cheeks. I am already in love.

3 comments:

The Q. Family said...

I love it!!! I can't wait to follow along!!! :O)

P.S. I found you because you became a "follower" of my blog.

tpeters said...

Great start to your blog! Hopefully you'll be able to keep it going. I love the picture. Lil' Linn is already so adorable. I can't wait until Baby Linn is here.

Unknown said...

Hey Alyson,
I'm so glad to see all is well and the baby is perfect! Congrats to you all!!! Can't wait to meet the lil' baby! Melissa would be oh so happy for you guys! I know she's watching! So I have to ask what's happened? I thought I would see you at our reception, but I guess something else came up? We missed you there. Since we're at it...Ryan and I are expecting also. We are five weeks this Friday! Due August 14, 2008. I wanted to e-mail, but didn't think now was the time to include Heather in that info. I know it's a crappy time now for her.
I love you guys, hope life brings everything to you guys you hope for! Love you, talk to you soon!
Shannan